Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Meeting Chiara Corbella Petrillo again

Almost two years ago, I shared the story of Chiara Corbella Petrillo, a young Italian wife and mother who, like St. Gianna Beretta Molla, gave her life for her son.  Her story is fascinating and heartbreaking, but little is available in English.  I just came across a new article, however, written by a woman who speaks both English and Italian, and who was present at a recent event with Chiara's husband.  

If you're interested in learning more about how a woman with a modern day Job experience responded with peace and joy, then be sure to read this.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I missed your first post about her, but I'm so glad I didn't miss this one. I have heard of her, but knew NOTHING. After reading that article, I was crying like a baby, but totally inspired. Thanks for posting this, Emily.

    ReplyDelete