Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy feast of Bl. Chiara "Luce" Badano!


Our wonderful patroness of Kenosis, Blessed Chiara "Luce" Badano's feast day is today. If you haven't heard of this 19 year old saint, who died in 1990, then you will want to read about her holiness in the everyday.

"I've realized that if we could constantly keep our soul open and ready for everything, how many signs God would send us. I have also understood how many times God passes next to us and we do not realize it ... Young people are the future. I cannot run anymore, but I'd like to pass them my torch, like at the Olympic games. The youth have one life to live, and we should spend it as best we can." -- Bl. Chiara

2 comments:

  1. I love you Chiara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blesed Chiara pray for us. Viva Chiara "Luce" Badano.

    ReplyDelete