Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The adventure of life

Sorry for the supposed silence since Monday.  Yesterday I was on my way to the airport when the bus broke down on the highway.  Then there was seven hours of waiting for a new plane, since the last one had prepared for take-off while I was watching cars speed by on the parkway.  This morning Courtney Brown and I led the morning sessions as a local high school retreat for juniors.  And now it is time to prepare for our final TOB for Teens class of our spring session.

Quite busy!  These sorts of days always remind me of Bl. John Paul II's wonderful quote, "Life with Christ is a wonderful adventure."  When was the last time you stopped to realize that the Lord is leading you through the adventure of a lifetime, your lifetime?  The perspective changes everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment